Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week 30

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted it a while. I have had a cold this week along with it being the last week of classes. SO...it has been a very busy, exhausting week! Here is the latest photo. As you can see I am outgrowing my shirts as this one is stretch to the max!
Week 30
We have the last growth ultrasound this week (I think) to make sure they are where they should be. They will be here soon-anywhere from 6-8 weeks. At least I hope they can stay in there that long. Doc says most twins deliver between 32 and 36 weeks...I really hope it is closer to the 36 weeks or even 38! We will see. Until then I suppose we should continue to get moving on that nursery!

Hope you all had a great Easter weekend. I think I kept my Lent goal. Last Sunday was great for Dave as he was able to have his sweet treats again. I think he ended the day at 6 ice cream sandwiches, at least 4 candy bars, animal crackers, and a Popsicle or 2. He was a happy guy that day and is now back on his running/biking today so he can do it all over again!

3 comments:

  1. OK that is a belly! Take care and rest. You will need it in a few weeks. You do look beautiful. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny,

    You look fantastic...a bit tired.... but fantastic none the less!!! You both better rest now...for soon there will be no rest for anyone!!! I can hardly wait to meet our newest little sweeties!!!

    ReplyDelete