Saturday, April 16, 2011

28 Weeks, 4 Days

I haven't been doing so well on the blogging this past week so you may see a lot of posts over the next few days to catch up! Sorry on the delay in the picture but here is the latest!
Issues with this picture! But since the most comfortable position is horizontal...I am just going to go with it!

All is still great. Officially passed the glucose test. Iron still low (boo) and these boys are MOVING! They kept me up all night a few days ago because they would not stay still. My stomach is moving a lot and it is a little creepy. They only seem to calm down when Dave touches my stomach, so he has missed some of the really big movements. I think I am feeling their heads which means they might have their father's giant head...not exactly what I was hoping for!

2 comments:

  1. You are TOOOOOO cute!!! I love your posts!!!!! And your pictures are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete