Saturday, April 9, 2011

Twinkie Update

Just a quick update to let everyone know that the babies are looking good. We have had 2 doctor appointments in the last week but really not much to report...
  • Twin A has moved around and is now breech. He was head down so I guess there is still plenty of room to move in there...which honestly is shocking! He is the smaller of the two right now and the least active from what I can tell...but who knows there are pokes all over the place! According to the ultrasound he is in the 50 percentile. Doctor very happy.
  • Twin B is still sideways and they seem to be butting heads with one another. He is in the 60th percentile and lets me know when he is not liking me laying on my right side...which is all the time. Too bad for him it is the most comfortable position!
  • I had my glucose test on Thursday and it wasn't terrible. I didn't react to strongly to the wonderful orange drink and the doctor hasn't called so I am assuming everything is good!
  • Total weight: 30 pounds. Still a bit more to go but again the Doctor was happy. 
  • Belly Circumference: I am not interested in knowing! :) I have nightmares I will be bigger around than I am tall so I won't be gathering that stat!
  • Shot. Yep I got another. I was on progesterone at the beginning so really I am used to them. It is just a one time shot due to my O negative blood type. If the babies are the same as I am I won't need another if they aren't I will get another in the hospital.That's what you get for having the rare blood type...a shot.
Picture later...my photographer isn't home right now! Can you believe we are in the 3rd trimester?! It has gone so fast!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the twinks (and you too!) are doing well. And I have to be honest here, I didn't even know there was an O- blood type. Look at you, teaching on your blog. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everything is progressing quite well!! Fantastic little Macs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenny (and Dave)!
    Greetings from the NE and the other twinkies in the family. I was laughing at loud at your blog as it brings back sooo many memories. I went 38 weeks but each week asked the doc if we could just get on with it. You look fantastic Jenny and the great thing about twins is that the weight comes off quickly! We are all thinking about you here in CT - Love, Terri, MJ and BOYS!

    ReplyDelete