Monday, March 28, 2011

What ever happened to the Electric Car?

Look what we found during our trip to Austin the weekend...


Yes...that would be a parking spot for an electric car and a "fuel" pump to charge while you are shopping! If we could I think Dave and I would have an electric car but since they have yet to make one that will fit our family...and possibly me at this point...we won't be getting one anytime soon.

So here is an OK belly pick at Week 25ish. Yep...I am huge. All is going well though my feet are starting to hurt after being on them for a while. While we were in Austin this past weekend we bought a glider and a rug so we are slowly accumulating all the stuff we think we need for the boys (turns out one of my sisters didn't love the twinkies reference-though they are one of my vices that I give into every once in a while-they are delicious if you don't think about what is in them and the fact they are probably on disaster list because they last a long time). We still have a ways to go but we will get there. We did start a childbirth class last week and that really is a whole post on its own. It is helpful and interesting after one class so hopefully it continues. We get a second level 2 ultrasound this week to measure their growth so hopefully they aren't too far behond. They are kicking, mostly after meals, but it seems to be slowing down a bit so my guess is they are running out of room in there. Also on the horizon...the dreaded glucose test. Hopefully it won't be too bad and I will pass with flying colors!

8 comments:

  1. I hope, for your sake, you pass that glucose test. I don't know what I would have done without candy in my final weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call 'em twinkies if you want...I didn't realize you were a fan of them. :)
    Can't wait for these two rotten boys to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy belly! Keep up the good work Jen (and boys)! :) I like the twinkies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish I could be there. Love you and Dave and the Twinkies! Please rest and stay well. Love you Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't read a word of this post because I couldn't stop "eeeking" at your pregnant cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that belly!! I think you officially passed me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try wearing shoes other then flip flops. It will help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got home from the hospital and I had to run to the computer to see if I missed anything...WOW!!! You look radiant! Such a special time for you and David and those two sweet baby boys!!! Can't wait to meet them!!!! Love you ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete