Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Terrible Two's: Hostess & Little Debbie

I work with college students. They are hard to feed on a budget so often times my office is filled with not so healthy food. Usually it leaves my office pretty quickly so it isn't a temptation but not always. Currently this stash of goodies has been in my office for about 2 months.

I did well for a while until Spring Break hit and I was pretty bored in the office. I broke. I stole (and replaced) a box of Little Debbie Star Crunch and in the past 2.5 weeks I have eaten them all except one. I am sure that last one doesn't have much longer to live. These need to get out of here! I really don't have much control when it comes to these two devils so I rarely buy them-twinkies, oatmeal cream pies are really the best ones if you ask me. They are a treat that I try to make last a very long time. So before you decide to send a care package to this pregnant lady, please DO NOT include any of these guys. I may want them but I will be thankful that I didn't eat them around July!!  

And yes two blog posts today...I was a little off and need to get back to the Lent goal!

3 comments:

  1. Right now seems like a perfect time to eat whatever you want! :) I would have eaten a lot more than just one box over 2.5 weeks! That's nothin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you need to be putting on some weight? You have way more self control than I do because pretty much all of those things would have been gone if I was sitting alone in my office for about a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nutty bars are my little debbie of choice right now :)

    ReplyDelete