Friday, October 16, 2009

Boss's Day

Today is Boss's Day around the country...a hallmark holiday...but a holiday none the less to remind us to appreciate those who we work with. Today I had a great day because my group of fabulous students took a minute out of their busy schedules to remember me. I adore Allison, Tracie, Jace and Krystavel and truly am so lucky to work with them. They make my job so easy because they are so great at what they do. I didn't have a moment to get them all together for a picture but here are the BEAUTIFUL flowers they gave me that are making my office smell so great!

Of course I posted my surprise on facebook! To my surprise this prompted an even better day as some of my past students wrote little notes remembering me being their boss years ago. I have been so lucky to work with such fabulous people over the course of my career. They are all so special to me and are never forgotten. Thanks to everyone for a great day!

So I should give a shout out to all of my bosses! Here's to Laura, D'aun, Jane, Troy, Nicole, Rachel, George, Kate, Nikki, & Kathy for helping me become such a great boss...I learned from you!

By the way...I have not idea why this entire blog is underlined and I can't figure out how to turn it off!






2 comments:

  1. So, who is such a great boss? Dave or jenny? Either way, you are great kids too! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I guess I should have been a little more specific. The flowers are for Jenny...I guess I didn't think you would believe the flowers were for Dave!

    ReplyDelete