Thursday, June 14, 2012

School Pictures!

Kellen and Liam recently had their picture taken at school. I totally forgot that day but luckily they had a bath the night before. Not sure I would have picked such contrasting outfits but you don't even notice as they are just so cute you don't even notice that they completely clash! I wasn't going to buy them since we just had their pictures taken but Dad is a sucker and couldn't pass them up! So here are the first of many cheesy school photos!

Liam & Kellen smiling for the camera!


Liam


Kellen


3 comments:

  1. Liam is superior in the posing department! So cute! I would have caved and bought them too! :) Also, for not knowing that it was picture day, I am impressed by the outfits. They actually have on outfits, and not just onesies. :) Love you Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are sooo very cute!! They are so happy! I don't know how the photographer got both to smile at the same time...that's next to impossible in most situations! They must be very experienced!!!!
    Lots of love and kisses from Grandpa and Grandma!!!

    ReplyDelete