Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rub a Dub Dub Two Boys in the Tub

We are lucky. Liam and Kellen both love the bath. They love the warm water and I think they really love being naked for a while. At least I would...a diaper looks incredibly uncomfortable, bulky, and hot, especially as hot as it is here in Texas. They are really calm and relaxed after the bath and don't mind being a bit cold as they get dried off and covered in lotion. I will say that that whoever is stuck going second doesn't love it as much at first. The seat is wet and cold as I switch out kids. The best I can do is put a warm wash cloth underneath! We aren't at the point of bath toys or really lounging in the water-wet babies are slick and really they don't have much control over their bodies yet. They are getting stronger though!
You can see how cold Liam is in this picture with all those little veins. Poor kid...he really doesn't have much body fat!

Kellen however has a lot more body fat. Look at those cheeks!
By the way...I didn't use the same towel on them. These were taken at two different bath times. I swear! They are so much cuter when they are CLEAN! Every morning they have a formula mustache!

3 comments:

  1. They are both so cute. Poor Liam. Does he usually go first since he's colder after? And really, I would totally use the same towel. I do now, actually. :) As long as they don't do their business on it, it gets used twice. Think of all the laundry you'll save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so precious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute Jenny:) Liam's blue veins remind me of you when we were young. You were always cold with veins showing! Seriously they are precious, I wish I could meet them. Delaney is going to third grade this year and wants Mrs. McDonald in the worst way. Seems like just yesterday we were in third grade. Cherish this time it flies by.

    ReplyDelete