Sunday, March 29, 2009

We've joined the blogging world!



So everyone I know is blogging. They are somehow able to find things they do in their life everyday to write about so who knows maybe I do too! I doubt it will be as entertaining as some that I have been keeping up with but who knows perhaps I have an inner blogger trying to get out! I have tried to keep a journal and that didn't turn out so well so hopefully the online version will work a little better, however I doubt that my most private thoughts will be written here. It is afterall on the internet! I will do my best to keep everyone up to date about what is going on in the newly formed McIntosh family. Who knows maybe Dave will get on here every now and then to try it out too! So there is my first attempt and now I will attempt to load a random photo to see how it goes! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. first!

    cool beans, mcintoshes. looking forward to a little communication [said in the voice of Adam Sandler's Cajun Man character]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, more kids to see for me.

    ReplyDelete